Saturday 20 April 2013

Helpers for Yeoman Service at Bishan Stadium

I am very heartened by the enthusiasm of all of you by expressing your eagerness to help out at the event venue despite it being a last minute notice. It was a waste for some of you who were not able to go due to your CCA commitments. However, fret not as I believe there will be other opportunities!


I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to this team of pupils who woke up early in the morning and spent the whole morning at the stadium with me! Keep up the great job and I hope it had been a great exposure for you. 

As for the rest of you, I look forward to bringing you out for such services too, to contribute to the society. 

Ms Zhou

5 comments:

  1. Why the rest of you never come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are there only 11 pupils ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, those who did not turn up have a valid reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Zhou, why can't the pupils who have CCA on friday change it to tuesday? Is it because there is not enough space?

    ReplyDelete